GALLA NIGHT/MASTER AND MISS ESPU PARTY TURNS MONEY PICKING PARTY AS FAITH OMORUYI LAVISHED MONEY ON ARTISTES AND SPECTATORS.


 Galla night/Master and Miss ESPU party turns money competition and picking party, as Omoruyi Faith the Vice President of Mass Communication Department rains money on artistes and spectators in Edo State Polytechnic Complex hall.

The Edo State Polytechnic galla night/Master and Miss ESPU party took place today which is the 11th of March in the school complex hall.

The party was at the normal until a Lady whose name was identified as Faith Omoruyi from the department of Mass Communication sprayed money on the artistes on stage. Both the students on the VIP seats and regular screamed seeing the much money lavished on artistes and spectators by the young Lady.

The MC's who almost over hype the young Lady by saying "If I invite many to my party and only this lady shows up, that is enough because she will make my party for me". loose their gaze as they saw some young guys who took up the challenge as a result of the much money sprayed by the lady. Money flys from different corners of the hall. Everyone inside the hall were moved to fix their gaze on money rather than the main event as money was sprayed not only on the artistes on stage but on students on VIP and regular seats.

Miss ESPU in her speech admonished the young ladies to protect themselves against rape by the practice of modesty. "I am proud to be a woman and I am not only going to impact my school but my impact will be felt in Nigeria as a whole so shall it be with my colleagues also.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bella Shmurda demands justice, calls for quick arrest of SamLarry and other Marlians Gangs

USEN COMMUNITY REGAINS PEACE

One dead Around EdoPoly School Gate